Make sense of patch files
PatchViewer allows you to view patch files, or the output from diff-like command-line tools, using your existing third-party graphical file comparison tool such as Xcode’s FileMerge.
- Supports diff output in traditional, context and unified formats from a range of command-line source control tools such as Git, Subversion, Mercurial and CVS (to name a few).
- Can pipe diff data directly to the PatchViewer command-line tool.
- Supports any file comparison tool that can be launched with source and destination files as command-line arguments. You can configure custom command-line arguments to pass to your third-party file comparison tool in PatchViewer's Preference panel. PatchViewer is configured by default to use Xcode's FileMerge.
- Supported on Mac OS X El Capitan versions from 10.11.3 and Yosemite 10.10.5.
- Note: PatchViewer does not support binary file comparisons.
For PatchViewer technical support please visit our support page.
Note: this site is not endorsed by or related to Apple Inc. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.